We are currently closed to fiction submissions and will not be responding to these queries.
We are open to nonfiction submissions. Though we look at every query, we regretfully cannot respond to everyone. Please note that we are very particular about who we work with, as we tend to represent people and not just projects. If we feel that you are a fit, we will be in touch.
We know how important it is to put your best foot forward. Please review this website to learn the types of nonfiction we represent. Below are some general submission tips.
For a nonfiction manuscript:
- A proposal detailing the title, audience, uniqueness, sales handle, and reasons why you believe the work will attract a readership
- A list of current titles that would help a publisher understand how your book will compete in the current market
- A description of how you can help market the book
- A table of contents and chapter outline in which you share a brief description of each chapter
- The first three chapters (approximately 50 pages of the work)
- A complete biography with your publishing history and an explanation of why you are qualified to write this particular project
For a fiction manuscript:
- We are not currently accepting unsolicited fiction manuscripts.
(PDF viewer required to view. Click for Adobe Acrobat)